Wednesday, October 11, 2017

White/Color Project

This was my first picture that I took. When looking at the objects individually, they both looked to be white. However, when you place them next to each other, the folder looks like a more grayish-white color. The phone case looks more like it has a greenish tint to it. You are more unable to call both pieces as white. 

This photo was taken in better lighting. I now see two different colors than white and two different colors than I had seen in the first picture. The folder now has a yellow tint to it, instead of being more gray. The phone case is more white looking, though. I would say that it has a slight gray tint, but is mostly white looking. The colors changed drastically than what they seemed to be originally, what they looked like in the first picture, and what they looked like when the lighting changed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment